BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Weight Loss Journal Begins NOW!

Ok so let me tell everyone what I will use this page for. I have about 30 lbs of baby weight to loose so I am going to use this page to journal my weight loss journey, post my thoughts, my ups and downs through this journey and so forth! I will post what i am eating each day what i did for workouts as well as a weekly weigh in picture. I will weigh in on Fridays!
Oh and i guess I should mention my starting weight and all that good stuff, right? Ok so i actually have been working out and loosing weight for a month already. I started on June 13 weighing exactly 150.0 :( and i am just 5’2” Soo any of you shorties out there know what each lb can do to a small figure and i am very small boned. Pre-babies I weighed 105-110. I would like to get back down to 110 but am not sure if my body will do that, maybe 115? We shall see when I get closer. So here are the official stats:

June 13: 150.0
July 13: 140.4

not too shabby huh for one month, I was happy! But I have been working out like a mad woman this past month and counting my calories strictly! I do not expect every month to loose 10 lbs. I have been a bit upset with myself, I have been eating like shit over the past two days and HAVE to get back on track tomorrow!

0 comments: