BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Counting Calories and Logging what you eat!

Everyone knows how important it is to count your calories and log what you eat. I read before that you should consider your calories as an allowance, you wouldn't mess around with your $$ allowance you have to set aside for bills and such, right?  So that is how i look at my calories allowance, and i 'usually' take them very seriously!

So I wanted to share where i count my calories, I use The Daily Plate at Livestrong, if you would like to follow my calorie counting journal there here is my link, just send me a friend request and i will ok it ;)  http://www.livestrong.com/profile/wahmof5/

you may need to make an account there to send a friend request but while your at it give TDP a try, you will love it (and no I am not affiliated with that website in any way, just love it)

As far as calories I try to eat about 1200 calories a day. Sometimes I am a bit under sometimes over, but on average I eat 1200 calories a day. I have read there is a simple guideline, women should NEVER eat less than 1200 cals and men never under 1600.

I also want to share a great website that I LOVE for calculating BMI, calculating ideal body weight and all that great stuff, I use http://www.freedieting.com/  check it out, it's a great resource!!

0 comments: