BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 18, 2011

Bad weekend!

Ok, so I have not had a bad day even since I started this journey back on June 13, BUT this weekend was BAD :( I had a couple sodas which I NEVER drink, bad food and brownies and cheesecake. WTF was I thinking. I didn't even count calories AT ALL! Ok that is it, no more of that crap! tomorrow starts a fresh week, TIME TO GET BACK ON TRACK!!!!!

On a more positive note, my bikini I bought from Aeropostale should be here early this week!  Can't wait, it is super cute and I think will get me motivated! I bought it cause I need one but definitely for my weekly weigh ins too! Soooo my next weekly weigh in picture you will see it! Oh and I decided to do weekly weigh ins every Friday still, but only with pics every 2 weeks, that way hopefully you can see more progress than every week..

0 comments: