BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 22, 2011

Beginning PICS!

Ok here goes my DREADED before pics! This is me at 141. I know some of you may think oh 141 is not that big at all etc... BUT a little about me, I am a very small boned person, 5 lbs is horrible for me to gain, I can see every poun gained! Oh yeah I am only 5'2" so those of you who are short too will know what I am talking about! Also my pre-babies weight was 110, so i am used to being small :) I would love to get back down to 115! I will post pics every 2 weeks and hopefully see some progress! (please excuse my hair, it's a wreck and right before i took my shower lol)




I didn't have a full length mirror so this was the best I could do. I will try to get better pictures of my legs soon! Ok well there it is. I feel I look horrible and am very chubby, but then again like i said i am used to being small.  I have had 5 kids though so guess it could be worse.

I need to tone up and loose about 30 lbs, that will put me around 110 but I will be happy with 115.

WISH ME LUCK!!

1 comments:

Honeybee said...

it has been a year since you start blogging. how's your progress?

http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com